Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life Changing Event

When i meet a few people that made a big impact in my life and changed it around was when i meet Jessica, Luis, Edgar, David, Omar, It changed my life in many ways because One thing is that the day i meet these people i felt like somebody that had a meaning to be in those peoples life and that they showed me that they were true friends. Another reason is that they showed me and thought me that to be yourself be and show people who you really are don't hide who you are from nobody. Next i would say that when these people became my friend i thought that i had the best friend in the whole wide world and that nobody can replace them because i look at them as if it is the end of the world.

Another important role that they placed in my life was that they were always there for me no matter what and when i needed somebody or something they are something valuable and precious to me and as i look at them it is like they are the other half of me they help me and motivate me to get through life. Its like meeting them was very great because they got to know me very well and they new lots of stuff about me that other people didn't know. Also they showed me that they will never turn there back n me and that they love me to much to hurt me.

Then i would say that they do everything with me they invite me places we play basketball together and we hang out at at each other houses we spend time with every day and not only that we talk like friends we talk about stuff that i cant talk about with other people and i cant build a relationship with other people besides these people.

Finally i would say that they love me and no matter what they will never turn on me and that and when we are mad at each other we cant stay mad at each other but I'm glad to say that they made a big impact in my life and I'm glad that they are still in my life if they are and i love them for the bottom of the dirt to the endless sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment