Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever

The best day ever was when i meet my best friend David Marron and i met him Thur my friend Micheal Rosa and i didn't know him at the time so he toke me to his Davids house to play basketball so i went with them and i started playing basketball with my friends and as we started playing i noticed that David was very good and he war in 6 and i was in 6 grade and are school didn't have a basketball team so what happened was that we became partners and we always signed up to be on the same team and if we weren't on the same team neither of us wouldn't play.

Next David and i became cool best friend and we decided that we were going to be best friend and David and i choose to make are own team back in 7Th grade and we were with each other since 7Th grade up to this day we are still on the same team and we play for are school team and which we are going to help them win a championship so i think that was the best day of my life meeting David Marron because he is what friendship means to me and he looks out for me and not only that that we help each other with are skills in basketball and tells each other when we are doing something wrong,

Then i say that this was the best day of my life because i met on of the coolest guys ever and one of the best basketball players ever and i think that me and him are going to help are school win a championship and are other teams and we work as a team and on the court we put everything a side and we take the game of basketball series and not only do we play well we are like Dwayne Wade and Micheal Beasley on the court. and if i never met my friend David Marron i would never been so good at basketball because he motivates me to be a better athlete.

Finally i would want to say that not only do we play good on the court he is a very great friend that helps people out and looks out for them and he is a very funny guy and he knows how to have fun and enjoy time with his friend and he has a nice personality and he motivates me to do good in school so we can play together on and off the court so i want to say meeting David Marron was the best day of my life and i want to thank him for being there for me when i needed him the most




No comments:

Post a Comment