Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I Want to do in my Lifetime

1.) i would want to play travel baseball for the windy city wildcats.
2.) i would want to play high school basketball and football.
3.) i would want another tatto.
4.) i would want to go and visit texas.
5.) go to mexico and learn how to play soccer.
6.) i would want to do my taxes one day also
also i would want to attend the university if Lsu.
7.) i would want to attend the high school of lane tech.
8.) i would want to mmet the best basketball player ever kobe bryant.
9.) i would want to have 5 diffrent cars.
10.) i would want my wife to have 3 cars.
11.) also i would want to take a vacation every 3 years.
12. love my bestfriends forever.
13.) help my mom with money.
14.) would want to were over 400 pairs of jordans before i die.
15.) become one of the best basketball players over the world.
16.)i want to have 4 kids.
17.) love the girl of my dreams.
19.)and stay in touch with my bestfriend omar,luis,kierra.
20.)learn how to respect my adults.
21.)i want to invent a new ice cream.
22.)also i want to give my kids and my baby the world.
23.)i want to learn how to drive.
24.)spend the rest of My Life with Jessica Gonzalez.
25.)i want to marry Jessica Gonzalez and have her kids and stay with her forever!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment