Monday, April 13, 2009

Basketball

BASKETBALL
As I dribble down the court
I hear the whistle blow
The ref yells out two shots
And sends me for a free-throw
As I make the first shot it goes down with a swish
As I shoot the second shot all I can do is wish
To make the shot to win the game
And not having to hear people calling me a lame
Or it can be the same like all the other games
And have my name written in the hall of lame
As I shoot the second shot I have an image
Of me tripping over my moms kitchen pots
As I made the shot
I say to my self I deserve a big nap on the cot.

16 comments:

  1. your poem is kool
    mine is like that 2
    you should read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Poem Tony I like how you described the last part

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe nice poem tony i didnt know theres a Hall Of Lame...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a really nice poem great job I loved it..=]
    *dalia*

    ReplyDelete
  5. D=1
    E=23
    T=133
    just add them up and you will come up with ur number LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice poem tony good job keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like that poem
    this stuff is sweet.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hall Of LAme???
    Poem waz cool though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice poem Toooooooonnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! you're on fire! keep up the good work.
    But did u really mean hall of lame or you're trying to say hall of fame?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good poem keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think it is really hall of lame... nice! keep up!!^_^

    ReplyDelete