Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret.

It was my best friend's deepest, darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep I knew my best friend since we were in 4Th grade and we were close like brothers and we did everything together and we were the close to each other like I couldn't be close to no one else. And as we were growing up we shared everything we had in common and all are secrets with each other. Also I knew Shalala like nobody else can one day we were going to go out with are friends and Shalala said I think there is something you need to know I didn't tell you because I had to wait to the right time well I said go head and speak what’s on your mind Shalala began to cry and began to speak and he said I have cancer I said I'm sorry Shalala and she began to cry and I gave him hug whispered in her ear and said every things going to be okay trust me.

Another thing is Shalala thought by her telling me her secret I wasn't going to be there for him anymore because she thought I wasn't going to accept for what he has and some people have obstacles I life that they have to face. So as me knowing that she has cancer she told me that she didn’t want me to tell anybody I promised I wasn’t going but I was going to get her help because she was going to get through it strong and not give up on her self. Also I said that when you need anything i am here for you and you can count on me for anything.

6 comments:

  1. thats nice to have a friend that is like that tony i like your story but i think that you should put more drama in the story to make it more fun to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like armando said its nice to have a friend like the one you said in your story

    But to make it better you should add more details to make it more intersting..
    *Dalia*

    ReplyDelete
  3. your story is good
    nice job tony!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU NEED TO FIX SOME PARTS BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your story is good tony.! cardinal love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You story is good just fix some little mistakes and it could be better
    but i liked it alot

    KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete